Marketing is all about engaging the customers with your brand and products to maximize sales and profit. The primary goal of any business is to achieve sales goals and marketing helps in that by impressing the customers through diversified strategies. None of the companies can survive without a robust marketing strategy which starts from advertising on different platforms to after-sales services.
Some Examples Of Marketing Efforts Can Be –
- Creating a marketing brochure design which can be real estate marketing brochure or law firm marketing brochure (depending on the type of business)
- Creating a video having how to do instructions for a specific product
- Writing a blog relating to a particular service provided by a company
The Following Will Be The Subject Categories Of The Program:
- Marketing Brochure Design
- Real Estate Marketing Brochure
- Law Firm Marketing Brochure
Selection Criteria for Marketing Scholarship And Sample Tips
The Winner Will Be Selected Based On Either Of The Two Given Criteria:
1. Create Content For Content Marketing
Let your creativity speak out. Create content on a topic given by us.
- The article should be between 1000 to 2000 words
- The article should be unique and written in your own words
- The content should not be plagiarized
- Language, spellings and grammar should be upto the mark
2. Make a Video For Product Advertising
Here are a few tips to keep in mind when creating an online video ad for your product.
- Solve a Problem – Is your product solving? How are you doing so? A good quality video ad will first show a problem, and then show viewers how it will be solved by the brand.
- Use a Script – It’s essential to have a well put together plan before creating content in any format, especially when it comes to video.Create a script for your video ad that includes the important components mentioned above.
- Choose a Platform – Once you have produced and edited your video ad, it’s important to upload the content to a quality platform. In today’s scenario, YouTube, Vimeo and Facebook are the most popular and reliable choices for uploading video content. All the three options can be used to increase the reach of your video.
- Get Creative – Choose a unique format or style that allows your product to promote itself while appealing to your target market.
To know the topic of the essay or the video, email us at HERMITC@SPRAKDESIGN.COM
This is to inform all Scholarship Programme’s Participant that please do not message or call on Whatsapp number mentioned on our website. Because we have a separate team for the Scholarship programme who takes care of your queries. For any queries related to scholarship drop a note at firstname.lastname@example.org
Please Note that contacting on call or other emails apart from email@example.com can leave a negative impact on your application.
Eligibility Criteria For The Program
- Students enrolled (or enrolling) as full time student of accredited college/university within the U.S./ Canada, and Australia for completion of undergraduate degree in Marketing, Journalism, or equivalent field.
- High school senior entering college, current college students, or graduate school.
- Cumulative GPA of at least 3.9 scale
- Should be permanent resident of the United States of America , Canada and Australia
- There should be no gap between Bachelors and Masters Degree
- Be at least 18 years of age by the start of the program.
- Have graduated from high school or secondary school or equivalent.
- Have successfully completed at least one term of college or university courses following graduation from high school prior to applying.
- Should not be dropout.
- Should be a regular students.
Website link: https://www.sprakdesign.com/marketing-scholarship-program-usa-canada/
Nutrience Small Animal Scholarship, Canada
Jim Wakefield Scholarship (School-Leaver Scholarship)
Carole Stewart Arts Graduate Scholarship, Canada