The Lincoln University International Pathway Merit scholarship was established in 2018 to support academically proven International students who have not previously studied at Lincoln University.
A scholarship to the value of NZ$2,500 is available, and is payable by way of a credit to the recipient’s Lincoln University Tuition Fees account upon confirmed enrolment in one of the following qualifications;
- Certificate in University Studies, or
- Diploma in University Studies (three-semester pathway), or
- Diploma in University Studies (two-semester pathway).
31 January for commencement in Semester 1
30 June for commencement in Semester 2
31 October for commencement in Summer School
Special Selection Criteria
To be eligible to apply for the scholarship an applicant must:
- Be an international student who has not previously studied in an academic programme at Lincoln University.
- Meet the academic and English language requirements for admission to their chosen programme at Lincoln University.
- Meet all necessary immigration requirements to study in New Zealand.
- Not hold any other scholarship.
- Available to International Students
Website link: https://www.lincoln.ac.nz/study/scholarships/search-scholarships/lincoln-university-international-pathway-merit-scholarship/
CSAHS International Master’s Tuition Scholarship
D. S. Wilson Entrance Scholarship
Bruce and M. Linda Hutchinson Graduate Entrance Scholarship
Dorothy Britton Memorial Doctoral Scholarship, Canada
it will be dream come true for me to study in this iconic institution
can’t wait to attend class here