Undergraduate International Scholarships
Koç University awards merit-based tuition scholarships of 25%, 50%, 75%, or 100% to outstanding candidates each year (except for Medicine). There is no separate application period or scholarship form. All candidates will be informed if they have been awarded a scholarship or not with their admission offer. To be considered for a merit-based scholarship please keep the following information in mind before submitting your application:
- Submitting an application without one of the required exam scores (SAT/ACT, IB, A-Levels, or others) significantly diminishes your admission chances and therefore your scholarship chances. You can see the list of eligible exam scores here.
- All admitted students are first evaluated for a merit-based scholarship by the Admissions Committee on the basis of academic merit only (need-blind). These scholarships can be awarded for 25%, 50%, 75%, or 100% of the annual tuition for the duration of the program. Merit-based scholarships do not include any other benefits (housing, living expenses, books, etc).
- The School of Medicine does NOT award any type of merit or need-based scholarships for admitted international students. You should carefully consider before applying if you are be able to fund your Medicine studies without a scholarship.
- Submitting an early application until April may increase your scholarship chances if you are an outstanding candidate.
- Scholarship results are communicated to candidates with the admission offer letter from our Registrar’s Office via email on the dates indicated here.
- For specific scholarships based on citizenship please visit the pages under “Scholarships” on this website or email us at email@example.com for details.
Website link: https://international.ku.edu.tr/scholarships/