Through an annual competition, the International Trade Administration (ITA) selects a limited number of U.S. non-profit organizations to receive Market Development Cooperator Program (MDCP) awards. A recipient gets up to $300,000, matched two-to-one by its own resources, to pursue a 3-5-year project designed to remove trade barriers and help U.S. firms to export.
Eligibility & Project Ideas
An MDCP award to your organization will benefit not just your group, but rather a broad base of U.S. firms or even all U.S. firms in a particular industry.
We invite the following organizations to apply:
- Trade associations
- State departments of trade
- Regional associations of trade and economic development
- World Trade Centers
- Chambers of commerce
- Small business development centers
- Non-profit industry organizations
Past MDCP projects have included:
- Trade Barrier Removal
- Industry Export Expansion
- Standards and Regulatory Adoptions
- Infrastructure and Training
- Industry Advocacy
- Check out Active Awards and Completed Awards for more inspiration.
Website link: https://www.trade.gov/mdcp
FISCAL YEAR 2021-2023 RESEARCH AND NATIONAL TECHNICAL ASSISTANCE (RNTA) NOTICE OF FUNDING OPPORTUNITY
Federal State Marketing Improvement Program, USA
Native American Tribal Loans, USAMinority and Women Farmers and Ranchers, USA