Sprak Design is a graphic design company pioneered in providing services to real estate companies. We have gained expertise in designing REAL ESTATE BROCHURE and thus have gained a lot of knowledge relevant to this field.
Many students desire to pursue their career in the real estate sector but are not able to because of financial problems. Sprak Design has come up with a scholarship program to aid such students financially and help them to pursue their career in real estate seamlessly.
Study in real estate industry which is include landscaping, engineering, real estate, appraisal, legal, accounting, development, insurance, etc.
Real estate is not all about buying or selling the property. It also includes managing the property, business consulting, and fulfilling all the legal aspects relating to it. The real estate professionals help us in taking right decisions concerning buying, selling, renting, or mortgaging the property. They also look after all the legal paperwork and make our life easy.
How to Apply
To apply write thesis on the given topic and include all requested documents and sent it to HERMITC@SPRAKDESIGN.COM Application submission process is open now.
The Sprak Design Students Scholarship Review Committee will review all the received applications and schedule a face-to-face interview with the finalists. Winners to the scholarship program will be announced through our website in 31st May of Every Year.
Applications Should Include
- Contact information
- Thesis on “What are the agency risks involved in outsourcing different corporate real estate management functions? A study.”
- Current resume
- Two letters of reference. Reference letters provided should include details about the applicant’s character, career and/or volunteer accomplishments, work ethics, values and need for the scholarship. Letters should be written by either work colleagues or coaches, professors, etc. but should not come from family members. The letters can be submitted separately or with your application. They can be sent via mail to: email@example.com
This is to inform all Scholarship Programme’s Participant that please do not message or call on Whatsapp number mentioned on our website. Because we have a separate team for the Scholarship programme who takes care of your queries. For any queries related to scholarship drop a note at firstname.lastname@example.org
Please Note that contacting on call or other emails apart from email@example.com can leave a negative impact on your application.
Eligibility Criteria For The Program
- Students enrolled (or enrolling) as full time student of accredited college/university within the U.S./ Canada, and Australia for completion of undergraduate degree in Areas of study in real estate industry which is include landscaping, engineering, real estate, appraisal, legal, accounting, development, insurance or equivalent field.
- High school senior entering college, current college students, or graduate school.
- Cumulative GPA of at least 3.9 scale.
- Should be permanent resident of the United States of America ,Canada and Australia.
- There should be no gap between Bachelors and Masters Degree ?
- Be at least 18 years of age by the start of the program.
- Have graduated from high school or secondary school or equivalent.
- Have successfully completed at least one term of college or university courses following graduation from high school prior to applying.
- Should not be dropout.
- Should be a regular students.
Website link: https://www.sprakdesign.com/real-estate-scholarship-program-usa-canada/
Nutrience Small Animal Scholarship, Canada
Jim Wakefield Scholarship (School-Leaver Scholarship)
Carole Stewart Arts Graduate Scholarship, Canada