We all need to accept one fact, and that is technology is moving at a fast pace. Every day, new mobile devices are being introduced and designing a mobile app which can work on all the latest devices is a challenging job for any UI design company. For that, the companies are always in search of innovative mobile app UI designers who keep themselves updated with the latest trends prevailing in the market.
Without adequate training, even a highly skilled student cannot provide perfect UI UX design services. So, many aspiring students wish to attain the training and get placed in best UI UX DESIGN COMPANY. But, due to financial constraints are not able to accomplish their career goals. Sprak Design has come up with an excellent mobile app UI prototype development scholarship which can help students in saving costs on tuition fees required for the training and achieve their dream career.
Criteria for Mobile App UI Prototype Development Scholarship
Designers who want to apply for the scholarship program have to Submit 5 samples of Sketch And 5 Samples Of Prototype of innovative mobile app (iOS or Android) which can be helpful to the community or society as a whole so the reviewers can determine a consistent trend in your skill and potential. If our team finds it impressive enough, we will award the scholarship to those particular developer.
Formats Of Task
What to Submit
Preview JPG/PNG Image File
Please create your preview image as one (1) 1920×1080 JPG or PNG file in RGB color mode at 72dpi and place a screenshot of your submission within it.
Submission ZIP File
Sketch Wireframe should be handmade and Prototype Wireframes should be built in HTML, Axure, MS Visio or OmniGraffle. The resulting files are not critical in this contest. The most important point is that all the content is listed and the pages are linked together to show page flow. Keep your source files out from this submission folder.
Source ZIP File
All fully editable original source files of the submitted wireframe as required by the contest under “Source Files” in the side bar. All original source files of the submitted ideas. If you would like to submit notes please include notes.txt file.
The following are general guidelines you must follow in building the prototype:
- Produce a UI Prototype that can be used to demonstrate all functionalities as required in the Mobile App.
- Your UI Prototype must fit a 1920×1080 pixels wide screen resolution.
- Your design must represents all pages and flows of Mobile App.
- Implement hover state for all buttons and links.
Eligibility Criteria For The Program
- Enrolled in a degree-seeking undergraduate or graduate program and looking for B.Tech, M.Tech, B. Sc., M.Sc., or MS in IT degree
- University is an accredited institution of higher learning
- Cumulative GPA of at least 3.9 scale
- Should be permanent resident of the United States of America , Canada and Australia
- There should be no gap between Bachelors and Masters Degree
- Be at least 18 years of age by the start of the program.
- Have graduated from high school or secondary school or equivalent.
- Have successfully completed at least one term of college or university courses following graduation from high school prior to applying.
- Should not be dropout.
- Should be a regular students.
Mobile App UI Prototype Development Scholarship Details
The amount per scholarship is $5000 USD. This scholarship is available to anyone who is currently attending college or wants to attend college in future. We will be giving away one scholarship per year, every year until further notice. There is no purchase necessary to enter or win the scholarship. Our scholarship deadline is 15 May of Every Year. There are no extensions to our application deadline. We will notify the winner the day after the deadline via email. If you have a friend or otherwise . who is a B.Tech, M.Tech, B. Sc., M.Sc., or MS in IT student and looking for a scholarship, please send them our way!
Website link: https://www.sprakdesign.com/mobile-app-ui-prototype-development-scholarship-program-usa-canada/
Nutrience Small Animal Scholarship, Canada
Jim Wakefield Scholarship (School-Leaver Scholarship)
Carole Stewart Arts Graduate Scholarship, Canada