Sprak design is a graphic design company which specializes in providing services to the medical and healthcare sectors. We have pioneered in MEDICAL BROCHURE DESIGN for many high profile hospitals and pharma companies. Having so many years of experience of serving the medical and healthcare sector, we have introduced this scholarship program for the benefit of the students wanting to enter this field.
Many students are aspiring to gain education in this field but are unable to due to financial constraints. Sprak Design has come up with a scholarship program for medical excellence which can help students in USA , Canada and Australia to pursue their studies seamlessly.
Medical and healthcare is a highly respected field as the professionals working in that field are directly involved with saving lives and preventing humans from critical diseases. Physicians, nurses, counselors, etc., play a major role in improving the health conditions of people and consistently work towards their well-being. To establish yourself in this field you require quality of serving mankind and acquiring specialized education in the medical field.
How to Apply ?To apply write thesis on the given topic and include all requested documents and sent it to HERMITC@SPRAKDESIGN.COM Application submission process is open now.
The Sprak Design Students Scholarship Review Committee will review all the received applications and schedule a face-to-face interview with the finalists. Winners to the scholarship program will be announced through our website in 31st May Of Every Year.
Applications Should Include
- Contact information
- Thesis on “Developing and evaluating an innovative educational strategy for Ethics in Undergraduate Medical Education”
- Current resume
- Two letters of reference. Reference letters provided should include details about the applicant’s character, career and/or volunteer accomplishments, work ethics, values and need for the scholarship. Letters should be written by either work colleagues or coaches, professors, etc. but should not come from family members. The letters can be submitted separately or with your application. They can be sent via mail to:email@example.com
This is to inform all Scholarship Programme’s Participant that please do not message or call on Whatsapp number mentioned on our website. Because we have a separate team for the Scholarship programme who takes care of your queries. For any queries related to scholarship drop a note at firstname.lastname@example.org
Please Note that contacting on call or other emails apart from HERMITC@SPRAKDESIGN.COM can leave a negative impact on your application.
Eligibility Criteria For The Program
- Students enrolled (or enrolling) as full time student of accredited college/university within the U.S./ Canada, for completion of undergraduate degree in Medical/Osteopathy, Dental, Veterinarian, Qualifying Specialty Nurse, Counseling/Clinical Psychology, Optometry or equivalent field.
- High school senior entering college, current college students, or graduate school.
- Cumulative GPA of at least 3.9 scale.
- Should be permanent resident of the United States of America or Canada.
- There should be no gap between Bachelors and Masters Degree.
- Be at least 18 years of age by the start of the program.
- Have graduated from high school or secondary school or equivalent.
- Have successfully completed at least one term of college or university courses following graduation from high school prior to applying.
- Should not be dropout.
- Should be a regular students.
Website link: https://www.sprakdesign.com/medical-scholarship-program-usa-canada/
Nutrience Small Animal Scholarship, Canada
Jim Wakefield Scholarship (School-Leaver Scholarship)
Carole Stewart Arts Graduate Scholarship, Canada