SAP started in 1972 as a team of five colleagues with a desire to do something new. Together, they changed enterprise software and reinvented how business was done. Today, as a market leader in enterprise application software, we remain true to our roots. That’s why we engineer solutions to fuel innovation, foster equality and spread opportunity for our employees and customers across borders and cultures.
THE SAP YOUNG PROFESSIONAL PROGRAM
The SAP Young Professional Program is a free initiative delivered by the Digital Skills Center of SAP. The program, which lasts for 2 months, is designed to give recent graduates the certifications and soft skills required to begin a career as an SAP Associate Consultant. At the end of the training, SAP will work very closely with the program graduates to introduce them to a host of opportunities with SAP customers and partners to work as an SAP Consultant.
SAP Ariba Sourcing
With SAP Ariba Sourcing, you can standardize the processes, track sourcing activities, reduce sourcing cycle time, and achieve sustainable savings.
RISE with SAP
Every enterprise needs to develop new business models to avoid being disrupted, gain efficiencies to fund innovation, and transform mission-critical systems without business risk. RISE with SAP is the solution.
RISE with SAP is a comprehensive offering with:
- Cloud ERP for every business need
- Industry next practices and extensibility
- Analytics and business process transformation
- Outcome-driven services from SAP and our partners
HOW YOU BENEFIT:
- Start your journey to become an SAP Consultant;
- Gain globally-recognised associate-level SAP Certifications;
- Learn directly from SAP experts;
- Experience classroom and workshop-based training in SAP Technologies;
- Develop the soft skills needed to prepare you for successful job applications;
- Benefit from introductions to job opportunities within the SAP Ecosystem to help secure a position after the training. Please note this program does not guarantee you a job at the end of it.
WHAT WE REQUIRE FROM A CANDIDATE:
- Candidates must have the legal right to work in Nigeria.
- Candidates must be currently unemployed or employed in a part time/non-permanent role not related to career aspirations;
- Candidates must be educated to at least Bachelor level in a field related to Business Administration / Management Information Systems / Engineering
- Candidates will preferably have graduated within the last 3 years with a GPA in the top quartile – proof of this may be requested;
- Candidates must have a keen interest in starting an SAP-related career involving travel;
- Candidates should be fluent in English, both written and spoken;
- The program will commence Mid-November 2022 and full-time availability from 9am – 6pm from Monday – Friday throughout the training period is essential. The Program will last for around 2 months.
- Due to the spread of Coronavirus this training will take place online in a virtual live classroom format. Please ensure you have strong enough internet at home to be able to participate in this program.
Please share an English version of your resume while applying for this program.
SAP’S DIVERSITY COMMITMENT
To harness the power of innovation, SAP invests in the development of its diverse employees. We aspire to leverage the qualities and appreciate the unique competencies that each person brings to the company.
SAP is committed to the principles of Equal Employment Opportunity and to providing reasonable accommodations to applicants with physical and/or mental disabilities. If you are in need of accommodation or special assistance to navigate our website or to complete your application, please send an e-mail with your request to Recruiting Operations Team: Careers@sap.com
For SAP employees: Only permanent roles are eligible for the SAP Employee Referral Program, according to the eligibility rules set in the SAP Referral Policy.
Job Segment: SAP, ERP, Cloud, Information Systems, Engineer, Technology, Engineering
Website link: https://jobs.sap.com/job/Lagos-SAP-Young-Professionals-Program-Nigeria-2022-101001/850645601/