Greater Than Gatsby is very happy to announce that the 4th annual scholarship awards of $1,000 each have been awarded to:
- Renee Althouse – Pennsylvania College of Art and Design
- Vivian Wall – UC Berkeley
Established by Greater Than Gatsby as part of a new initiative to establish a channel of support for the next generation, the Greater Than Gatsby Annual Scholarship supports the future of visual art and content creators. Greater Than Gatsby was born in 2012. Today, we are one of the leading creators worldwide of Innovative, professional and high-quality and Lightroom Presets and Photoshop Actions. Two (2) recipients will receive $1,000 USD each to be used to help pay their tuition and academic expenses to an accredited non-profit college/university or vocational/technical school in the United States.
- You must be a recently accepted high-school student, undergraduate or graduate student from an accredited college/university in the United States.
- You must be majoring in any type of art, communications, english, film, fine arts, journalism, multimedia, photography and visual arts.
- You must be able to provide proof of your identity if you are chosen as the winner. Qualified ID is a student id or driver’s license.
Leonard M. Perryman Communications Scholarship for Racial Ethnic Minorities
University of Lincoln Scholarships
SDA Bocconi School of Management 2023 MBA Scholarships
To apply please complete the following:
- Submit 3 photos demonstrating your best photography. Photos should be no larger than 1,000px on the longest side and 72dpi.
- Write a short essay of at least 500 words describing your interest in photography and/or the relation of photography to your chosen career or passion.
- Include your Name, Address and Phone Number.
- Include the name of the school you are or will be attending along with the address and phone number to their financial aid office.
- Submit your entry with all files in a zip file to firstname.lastname@example.org with the following subject line:
Gatsby Scholarship Submission – Your Name
WINNERS ANNOUNCEMENT AND AWARD
- The deadline for submissions is May 1st of each year.
- The winners will be notified by email and announced on our website one month after the deadline on June 1st of each year.
- The scholarships will be paid in a co-payable check sent to the winner’s school.
John Michael Brownutt Graduate Scholarships
Title: Greater Than Gatsby Annual Scholarship
Deadline: May 1st of each year.
Award Date: June 1st of each year.
# Of Winners Each Year: 2
Amount: $1,000 USD (Dollars)
Frequency: Once a year.
Eligibility Requirement #1: Recently accepted high-school student, undergraduate or graduate student from an accredited college/university in the United States.
Eligibility Requirement #2: Majoring in any type of art, communications, english, film, fine arts, journalism, multimedia, photography and visual arts.
Entry Requirements: 3 Photos & Essay.