Fishbowl 2023 Entrepreneurial Challenge for Entrepreneurs (up to $50,000)
Join the launchpad for young entrepreneurs driving tech-powered social change around the world. The Fishbowl Challenge connects ambitious young individuals from around the world, to develop technology-driven social ventures that address critical issues in Healthcare, Agriculture, and Sustainable Energy.
For 6 months, teams from around the world go through various venture-building stages, with a shared goal to secure up to $50,000 in seed funding. During this journey, they benefit from the guidance and expertise of experienced mentors and judges within their respective industries, equipping them with the tools to turn their innovative ideas into reality.
As this is a team competition, your group will be relying on your active participation and commitment. Before applying, make sure you are ready to put in the work, be flexible across time zones, and prioritize this program over the coming 6 months.
- The Fishbowl Challenge is open to young aspiring social entrepreneurs between the ages of 18 – 30.
- Applicants are welcome from all countries in America, Europe, and Africa.
- Applicants from all educational backgrounds are welcome and encouraged to apply.
- Applicants from all around the world are welcome and encouraged to apply.
- Applicants must be comfortable conversing in English, as it will serve as the primary language of communication during the competition.
- Winners will receive up to $50,000 in prize money to further develop their ideas.
- Access to subject matter experts, mentors, leading academics, and investors is also provided to help bring the winning visions to life.
Go to Fishbowl on docs.google.com to applyComplete the application to join thousands of students from around the world in working together to address the most pressing problems of this time through technology and global entrepreneurship.
Global Citizen 2023 Waislitz Global Citizen Awards
EU Investigative Journalism Award 2023
Fifth annual $100,000 GoGettaz Agripreneur Prize Competition
Advance Africa Scholarship Program