Level of study
To be eligible for the Discover Business at Dundee scholarship, you must meet all the following criteria:
- You must have International fee status as determined by the University of Dundee
- Have received an offer to study an eligible Undergraduate or Postgraduate Taught course in the School of Business
- Begin studies in the 2022-2023 academic year.
- September 2022 for Undergraduate
- September 2022 or January 2023 for Postgraduate Taught
Where eligible, this scholarship can be combined with one of the following scholarships:
- Global Excellence or
- Global Citizenship or
- Vice-Chancellor’s Scholarships (one region only)
In addition, where eligible, this scholarship can be combined with:
- Alumni Family
International College Dundee applicants are eligible to receive this award in addition to:
- International College Dundee Entrant Scholarship
- International College Dundee Progressing with Excellence Scholarship
The scholarship is awarded as a partial tuition fee waiver.
Your fee status is confirmed in your Offer Letter, and we can only confirm your eligibility for the bursary after you have received your offer to study with us.
How to apply
There is no application form for this scholarship.
You must apply to study a course at the University of Dundee first.
Your eligibility will be assessed as part of your course application.
We will notify you in writing if you have received a scholarship.
Website link: https://www.dundee.ac.uk/scholarships/discover-business-dundee-scholarship-january-2023
Al-Maktoum College living support scholarship (January 2023)
Global Citizenship Scholarship (September 2023)
Global citizenship scholarship (January 2023)
Global Citizenship Scholarship (January 2024)