ABOUT DAVID SKRILOFF
David Skriloff has over 30 years of portfolio and investment expertise, providing downside protection and upside potential to early stage company’s.
Previously, he has been both CEO and CFO of several public companies in the transportation and telecommunications space in both the US and Canada.
In the hedge fund sector, he has been portfolio manager for MKM, director of research for Vision Capital, VP of Investment Banking and Corporate Finance for Gerard Kaluer Mattison (now a division of Bank of Montreal).
Mr. Skriloff holds a BS in Electrical Engineering from CarnegieMellon and an MBA from New York University. He is the proud father of two outstanding children, (Sam and Olivia), two Irish Wolfhounds (Persius and Hubble) and one obese cat (Sampson). David enjoys skiing, tennis and hiking in the Adirondacks.
The United States has long been the clear leader in the delivery of unmatched undergraduate, graduate and post-graduate training. Students come from around the globe to study at our country’s world class institutions. With this in mind, David Skriloff is pleased to announce establishment of the “David Skriloff Scholarship,” The scholarship, which he hopes to made an annual award, will provide financial assistance to one deserving student, helping him/her to lower the burden of sky high tuition.
David Skriloff is thrilled to be providing financial support at this particular time of his life. All students attending accredited academic institutions are invited to apply. The winner will be awarded monetary assistance in the amount of $1,000. Applicants will be required to compose a 700-800 word essay answering the prompt found below.
Award value: $1,000
- Application deadline: May 15th 2023
- Award announcement: June 1st 2023
- The David Skriloff Scholarship is available to students currently registered in accredited institutions around the United States.
- Candidates must carry a cumulative grade point average of at least 3.0.
- To apply for this scholarship, students must compose a 700-800 word essay examining “whether a combination of empathy and success has a place in today’s world.”