To be eligible you must:
- Be a citizen of a country other than Australia or New Zealand.
- Have a minimum GPA in previous studies of 5.5 or above on a 7 point scale or equivalent. Check your suitability in the Minimum GPA criteria below
- Have applied to study at Griffith by the scholarship application closing date.
- Satisfy all academic and English language entry requirements for your chosen undergraduate or postgraduate coursework program.
- Be a full-time student starting in Trimester 1, 2 or 3 2023.
Read the terms and conditions below to understand all the requirements of this scholarship.
HOW TO APPLY
Follow these steps to apply and we will let you know if you have been successful.
- Apply to study an undergraduate or postgraduate coursework program at Griffith University.
- Apply for the scholarship by the closing date (see below). You will need to include academic records and a personal statement.
- A University panel will review your application.
- We will let you know the outcome of your application.
Apply to study Apply for the scholarship
Receiving the scholarship
- To receive the scholarship you will need to accept both your program offer and the scholarship by the deadline. If you don’t accept the scholarship by the date specified in your Scholarship Letter, the scholarship will be withdrawn.
- Once you start studying at Griffith the scholarship will be applied prior to the census date of each trimester on meeting the ongoing enrolment requirements (see below). You must pay the remaining balance of fees, based on your enrolment, by census date.
APPLICATION CLOSING DATES
Trimester 1 2023
- Apply by: 3 December 2022
- Receive outcome by: 21 December 2022
Students completing Year 12 only
- Apply by: 19 December 2022
- Outcome by: 23 December 2022
Trimester starts: 6 March 2023
Trimester 2 2023
- Apply by: 15 April 2023
- Outcome by: 12 May 2023
Trimester starts: 17 July 2023
Trimester 3 2023
- Apply by: 4 August 2023
- Receive outcome by: 23 August 2023
Trimester starts: 6 November 2023
Nutrience Small Animal Scholarship, Canada
Jim Wakefield Scholarship (School-Leaver Scholarship)
Carole Stewart Arts Graduate Scholarship, Canada
Dr. Margaret McCready Tribute Scholarship
- usa scholarships
- usa scholarships for international students 2023
- usa scholarships for indian students
- usa scholarships for nigerian students
- usa scholarships for pakistani students
- usa scholarships for african students
- usa scholarships for south african students
- usa scholarships for ugandans
- usa scholarships 2023
- usa scholarships for ghanaian students
- australia scholarships
- australia scholarships for international students
- australia scholarships for international students 2023
- australia scholarships 2023
- australia scholarships for pakistani students
- australia scholarships for indian students
- australia scholarships information system
- australia scholarships for international students 2022
- australia scholarships for masters
- australia scholarships for pakistani students 2023