Level of study
The University of Dundee is pleased to announce a Living Support Bursary for 2022/23, in partnership with Al-Maktoum College Dundee.
To be eligible for the bursary, you must:
- Have either a conditional or unconditional offer to study:
- Islamic Banking and Finance MSc
- Islamic Banking, Finance and International Business MSc
- Islamic Finance MSc
- Be starting your course in September 2022 or January 2023
- Have already been awarded one of the following University of Dundee scholarships:
- Global Citizenship Scholarship
- Global Excellence Scholarship
- Vice Chancellor’s Africa Scholarship
- Vice Chancellor’s EU Scholarship
- Vice Chancellor’s South Asia Scholarship
- If you are an International College Dundee student, you must have received the International College Dundee Progressing with Excellence Scholarship.
In partnership with the University of Dundee, Al-Maktoum College Dundee are providing living support bursaries for applicants joining an MSc Islamic Finance course in the 2022/23 academic year.
The scholarship is worth £5,000 and will be paid in 10 monthly instalments of £500 after you have started your course.
To be eligible, you must already have been awarded one of the University of Dundee Scholarships listed in the eligibility section. If you have not received one of these scholarships, then you are not eligible for the Al-Maktoum Living Support bursary.
How to apply
There is no separate application form for this bursary. Your eligibility will be assessed by our Admissions team, and we will notify you in writing if you are eligible to receive this bursary.
Our Admissions team will contact Al-Maktoum College after you enrol at Dundee to confirm your award.
Website link: https://www.dundee.ac.uk/scholarships/al-maktoum-college-living-support-scholarship-january-2023
Global Citizenship Scholarship (September 2023)
Global citizenship scholarship (January 2023)
Global Citizenship Scholarship (January 2024)
Global Excellence scholarship (January 2023)